In every bankruptcy case, whether a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy matter or a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy matter, the petitioner must attend a 341 Meeting of Creditors. I most recently wrote a blog entry regarding the 341 Meeting and the questions most frequently asked at the Meeting on August 31, 2012. In this blog, I would like to list the necessary paperwork that a Petitioner in bankruptcy must bring to the 341 Meeting of Creditors.
1. Picture Identification (Driver’s License, Government Issued ID, Military ID);
2. Proof of Social Security Number (Social Security Card, IRS Form 1099, W-2 for the most recent tax year, Social Security Statement);
3. Proof of Insurance (Declaration page for any automobiles and home, if applicable);
4. Balance on Secured Debt (Most recent mortgage and automobile loan statements);
5. Verification of Income (Most recent statement of income received prior to the 341 Meeting).
Failure to provide the above listed 5 items will result in a rescheduled Bankruptcy hearing and prolong the Petitioner’s case.
To speak with one of our lawyers regarding your financial situation, please contact one of our conveniently located law offices listed below.
CENTER CITY PHILADELPHIA: 1315 Walnut Street, #302 Phila., PA 19107 215-545-0008
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA: 2375 Woodward Street, #105 Phila., PA 19115 215-545-0008
DELAWARE COUNTY OFFICE: 1515 Wallingford Road, #218, Springfield, PA 19064 610-432-3111
MOORESTOWN OFFICE: 302 Washington Avenue, Suite 101 West, Moorestown, NJ 08057 877-452-9411