Brad J. Sadek Esq
Brad Sadek is a passionate advocate for people facing financial distress. In 1999 he graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a BA in Political Science and a minor in Finance. He went on to graduate from Rutgers School of Law, Camden, in 2002. After that, he rose to become the managing attorney for the Philadelphia, PA branch of a national law firm. In 2006 Brad Sadek began his own law firm, now known as Sadek and Cooper, with zero clients, but a zealous drive to provide affordable and high-quality legal services for the people in the Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey Regions.
Brad has used his knowledge of bankruptcy law, foreclosure defense, and debt relief to help over 4000 clients and grow the law firm in size and geographically in scope. He has helped individuals and married couples with saving their homes, defend themselves against creditors in civil court, and launch fresh financial starts through the consumer bankruptcy system, it is his passion.
Brad has remained an active contributor to the field of bankruptcy law. In 2018 he was featured on an NBC 10 segment regarding medical debt, he has been on countless radio shows and is consistently recognized as a Philadelphia Super Lawyer. He has served as an expert witness report and testified on Consumer Bankruptcy and Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Laws.
Brad maintains a friendly demeanor with everyone who walks into his office and according to him, his biggest accolades are the personal thank you notes and phones calls he receives in appreciation of legal his services.
Areas of Practice
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Settlements
- Business Incorporation
- Consumer Complaints
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden, Juris Doctor, 2002
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1999
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Minor in Finance, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Lawyer Referral Service
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Super Lawyers
- Wrote an Expert Witness Report and testified in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas as an expert witness regarding Consumer Bankruptcy and Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Laws.
- Conducted Independent Studies on the increased role of the judiciary with respect to class action litigation regarding the advent of the Auction method in choosing class counsel and issues regarding product liability reform at the federal level.
- Former managing Attorney of the Philadelphia branch of a national consumer law firm.
- Captain of MS 150 Charity Bicycle Ride Team Slowly But Shorely.
COVID has hit us all hard. Suffering from debt and trying to figure out what to do? Looking for answers about family law during the pandemic? Find out answers to these questions and more in this conversation with Philadelphia attorney Brad Sadek.
Learn about the Philly Labor Debt Relief Program and other helpful financial tips for families suffering due to COVID-19.